Microgreens can be eaten in several simple ways. They work the best by adding them to stuff you already eat.
- Eat them raw. Add them to salads and drizzle with a little lemon juice or dressing. They are also very tasty on their own.
- Garnish meals with raw microgreens. Add them to your breakfast plate. Top your fish, chicken, or baked potato with microgreens.
- Add them to a sandwich or wrap.
- Add them to soups, stir fries, and pasta dishes.
- Add them to a fruit drink or cocktail.
Snip the healthy stems and leaves above the soil when they are 7 to 14 days old. Best eaten as fresh as possible.