A stunning microgreen bursting with color and flavor. Red Radish has one of the highest concentration of Vitamins C, E, K, and Beta Carotene than any other microgreen. My friends…That is what’s called a SUPERFOOD! This tasty microgreen is a perfect garnish or addition to any soup, salad or sandwich.
Pleasant peppery and crisp flavor. Slim stems.
Great protein source and a very good source of vitamins A, B6, C, E, K, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc. Protein 30-35% major health benefits if consumed daily.
- Weight Management
- Prevents Ulcers
- Protects Eyesight
- Blood Sugar Regulation (Great for Diabetics)
- Prevents Premature Aging
- Healthy Bone Development (Calcium)
- Strengthens Immune System
- Helps Protect Against Alzheimer’s
- Prevents Cancer (Due to the Anthocyanins and indoles compounds – Purple Color)